1lb White Neon Pigment Powder, UV Black Light Reactive, Fluorescent
1lb White Neon Pigment Powder, UV Black Light Reactive, Fluorescent by Glomania at Accelerated Artist. MPN: AMZ-PIG-VIS-UV-WHI-1LB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Glomania UV Neon Black Light pigment is a super fine talc like powder pigment that can be used for a number of different things. Its main quality is that it is a form of dye and can be mixed with nearly all types of Clear Medium, from water based to Resigns and Varnishes. This is a bright Neon Colored pigment that does NOT GLOW IN THE DARK but will FLUORESCE under UV Black Light. These pigments are made using the same Neon super fine pigments that we sell and have exceptional brightness. Unlike
Product Description & Reviews
Glomania UV Neon Black Light pigment is a super fine talc like powder pigment that can be used for a number of different things. Its main quality is that it is a form of dye and can be mixed with nearly all types of Clear Medium, from water based to Resigns and Varnishes. This is a bright Neon Colored pigment that does NOT GLOW IN THE DARK but will FLUORESCE under UV Black Light. These pigments are made using the same Neon super fine pigments that we sell and have exceptional brightness. Unlike other colored UV pigments used, because these are a neon color, placing them on top of grays, browns, blues- literally any color, and they will just POP. The only difference now is that under a UV Blacklight they will Fluoresce brightly.
Features & Highlights
- ✅ PRODUCT DETAILS: UV Black Light Neon Pigment Powders, 15 optional colors available. Pigment sizes available 1oz 2oz 4oz 8oz 1lb. Both Day Visible colors and Invisible colors are available.
- ✅ FLUORESCE BRIGHTLY UNDER UV BLACK LIGHT: Neon day colors that fluoresce brightly under Black Light UV, these are not glow in the dark pigment powders they do need UV Black Light to make them fluoresce. Like most UV Neon art powders Reds fluoresce orangey/red color.
- ✅ LONG LASTING FLUORESCING FORMULA: Black light uv neon pigments need a black light this UV excites the pigments to make them optically brighter, giving the impression that they "glow in the Dark" in a darkened environment.
- ✅ SUPER FINE PIGMENT: This pigment can be used in Nail Art, Slime, Resins, Cement Concrete, Table Tops, Artwork Paint. Use by professional artists and manufacturing companies all over the world, aquatics, model making, murals, fashion shows, Kelly Clarkson, Body Art. Make your artwork "POP"
- ✅ 100% ASSURANCE: Made and packaged in the USA with over 15 years' experience producing UV and GDI paints and pigments, GloMania a name you can trust and rely on. Remember we ship out same day, and guarantee all our products. We are never short of Stock as we are a manufacturer.
Paint Mediums & Additives
Have questions about this item (AMZ-PIG-VIS-UV-WHI-1LB), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Glomania, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AG900946, ean: 0738797399075,
GOLDEN GAC-900 is a liquid acrylic polymer emulsion which when heat-set offers a very soft hand and laundering stability. This product is most useful to artists painting on clothing. GAC 900 can be blended with various acrylic colors to produce fabri...
mpn: 5212-32, ean: 0717893352122,
Made with lightfast pigments and durable resins. Works on fabric, wood, leather, canvas, plastics, aluminum, metals, ceramics, poster board, brick, plaster, latex, glass, and more. Colors are water-based, non-toxic, and meet ASTM D4236 standards.32 o...
Lime Wax is a premium formulation of pure bees wax, carnauba wax, and Chalk. The addition of chalk to wax creates a unique furniture finishing wax that will impart a semi-transparent, chalky looking, textural layer of color to your furniture piece. U...
mpn: vvprisma65glowmulti_, ean: 0700549333576,
Create something amazing with VViViD Glow in the Dark Pigment! Our pigment is perfectly suited for use with any transparent medium and can be mixed easily into fluids, paints, epoxies or resins. Following proper exposure to a light source, this pigme...