Glow in The Dark & UV Reactive Powder - Multipurpose PRO-Series (Natural Purple, 2 Ounces (57g))
Glow in The Dark & UV Reactive Powder - Multipurpose PRO-Series (Natural Purple, 2 Ounces (57g)) by Techno Glow Inc at Accelerated Artist. MPN: PRO-Series. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Glow In The Dark Powder Pigment | The PRO-Series by Techno Glow Natural ColorsAlso called invisible or neutral is 100% pure made from rare earth minerals and can handle temperatures of about 1100°F or 600°C. Green is the number 1 choice, followed by Aqua and Blue. These charge the fastest, glows the longest and brightest. The natural green is so powerful that the human eye can still see it glow in a pitch-dark room after 24 hours. Aqua and Blue glows for up to 12 hours. Very good colors for
Product Description & Reviews
Glow In The Dark Powder Pigment | The PRO-Series by Techno Glow Natural ColorsAlso called invisible or neutral is 100% pure made from rare earth minerals and can handle temperatures of about 1100°F or 600°C. Green is the number 1 choice, followed by Aqua and Blue. These charge the fastest, glows the longest and brightest. The natural green is so powerful that the human eye can still see it glow in a pitch-dark room after 24 hours. Aqua and Blue glows for up to 12 hours. Very good colors for using outdoors. Purple is one of our most popular colors and glows for up to 6 hours. It is a lot harder to charge, but direct sunlight or uv light will get the job done faster. Natural Orange and red all glows for under 1 hour and are much more expensive. Fluorescent ColorsTinted (dyed) for a vibrant color in normal daylight. Free of formaldehyde, making it the safest daytime phosphorescent pigment on the market. Most of these glow between 4-8 hours. Some fading might occur outdoors. OtherRed zinc is a deep red, charges very fast and glows under 1 hour. Very strong sulfur odor. Mixing RatiosWe recommend mix ratios between 15% to 33% glow powder. In general, ratios with more than 33% powder to the mix don’t achieve a more drastically bright glow to justify the cost of more glow powder. Testing various ratios are recommended for commercial and manufacturing purposes. 20% = 1:5 = 1 ounce powder to 5 fluid ounces clear medium25% = 1:4 = 1 ounce powder to 4 fluid ounces clear medium33% = 1:3 = 30 grams powder to 90 milliliters clear medium More detailed information provided in the bullets above. Scroll up and grab some glow in the dark powder today!
Features & Highlights
- 2 Ounces (57 grams) Purple Violet glow in the dark powder from Strontium Aluminate with Europium & Dysprosium. UV reactive and glows in the dark up to 8 hours. Natural white in daylight. Purple takes longer to charge than other glow powders. For a rapid charge expose to direct sunlight or UV black light.
- General purpose particle sizes of about 30-50 microns so it can easily be mixed with clear or transparent mediums such as resin, epoxy, acrylic, solvent, silicone, cement concrete sealer, polyurethane, lacquer, nail polish, powder coat, plastic, clay, rubber, glue, molden glass, ceramic and fabric paint. Easy to use for making glow in the dark slime, fishing lure, jigs, beads, nails, stepping stones, gun sights, toys, bicycles, jewelry & rings, shirts, road paint, walkways, driveways, flooring,
- Pigment charged by sunlight, artificial light, uv black lights or lasers. 100% reliable for 20+ years, non-toxic & environment friendly. Not food safe. Use indoor and outdoors. Some colors glow much longer than others. The pro glow powders can emit light in a dark room anywhere between 1 to 25 hours depending on the color and charging method.
- The GID PRO-Series includes natural (also called invisible or neutral) and fluorescent glowing colors. Natural glow powders are 100% pure made from rare earth minerals and can handle temperatures of about 1100°F or 600°C. It usually glows longer than the same fluorescent color. Fluorescent colors are tinted (dyed) for a vibrant visible color in normal day light. Unlike other brands, the Techno Glow PRO-Series is free of any formaldehyde, making it the safest phosphorescent pigment on the market
- Shop with confidence with our 60 day, 100% money back guarantee. Techno Glow is trusted around the world for the largest selection of the brightest & longest glowing powders & paint. Basic instructions included with each order. Product support is available Monday thru Saturday.
Techno Glow Inc
Paint Making Materials
Techno Glow Inc
Have questions about this item (PRO-Series), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Techno Glow Inc, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: S62017, ean: 0780509723081,
ATLANTA CHEMICAL ENGINEERING offers NON-TOXIC Photochromic Powder Pigment which changes color activated by exposure to UV light- Sunlight. The pigment is PINK indoors, but when you move it outdoor and expose to Sunlight,it turns to VIOLET or BLUE dep...
mpn: JQ12 A, ean: 0731236584285,
This Jerry Q Art 12 Watercolor Premium Pocket Set Is Specifically Designed For Artists. The Premium Pigments Used For The Making Is Comparable To The Most Popular Expensive Brands. Sleek Metal Case With Mixing Tray Attached. 12 Individual Half Pans A...
mpn: BM7077/BM7078, ean: 0750783855068,
Each resealable case includes 2-2.5 grams of glow powder for a total of 60 grams per pack. It contains 24 cases in 12 colors (Neon Green, Light Blue, Blue, Dark Green, Sky Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Light Orange, Pink, Dark Purple and Purple)Size: ...
mpn: P01-ORE-M500G, ean: 0617689687318,
★ Luminosity: Orange Gold ★ UV Color: Orange★ Daytime Color: Orange ★ Particle Size: Compatible MediumsGlow powder can be used with resin, epoxy, paint, glass, nail polish, clay, rubber, cement, ceramic, silicone, glaze or glue. It is not s...