Organic Carnauba Wax Flakes 1 LB by Oslove Organics- T1 Grade, multipurpose wax.
Organic Carnauba Wax Flakes 1 LB by Oslove Organics- T1 Grade, multipurpose wax. by Oslove Organics at Accelerated Artist. MPN: JE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CARNAUBA WAX T1 ORGANIC GRADE A 100% PURE.Our T1 Organic Carnauba wax is a vegetable wax harvested from the leaves of the Brazilian palm tree, Copernicia cerifera. Organic carnauba wax is produced and sold in different grades with T1 being the highest quality and purity available. The T1 grade of organic certified carnauba wax is lighter in color compared to other grades in the industry. It is a hard brittle wax, known as the hardest natural wax, available in small flake form. It has a high melt
Product Description & Reviews
CARNAUBA WAX T1 ORGANIC GRADE A 100% PURE.Our T1 Organic Carnauba wax is a vegetable wax harvested from the leaves of the Brazilian palm tree, Copernicia cerifera. Organic carnauba wax is produced and sold in different grades with T1 being the highest quality and purity available. The T1 grade of organic certified carnauba wax is lighter in color compared to other grades in the industry. It is a hard brittle wax, known as the hardest natural wax, available in small flake form. It has a high melting point and light characteristic aroma.T1 organic carnauba wax is widely used in cosmetics as an emulsifier or as a thickening agent for lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, foundation, deodorant, and sun care preparations. Carnauba Wax is the hardest natural wax and has lustrous compositions that make it the leading choice for ointments, pharmaceuticals (tablet coatings), candles, food and industrial applications. In the personal care and cosmetic industry, carnauba wax is used in the formulation of many items such as deodorants, hair products, lipstick, mascara and facial creams due to its emollient properties. It helps thicken and soften products applied directly on the skin. Carnauba wax gives many edible goods its glossy polish such as fresh fruit, nuts, coffee beans, and various fruit chews and hard candies. Carnauba wax is often combined with other waxes to create industrial polishes and finishes.FEATURES: Organic Carnauba Wax Premium Grade Has a very high melting point, which makes it very durable compared to bees wax or paraffin. It has no synthetic equivalent and is naturally hypo-allergenic Pale yellow in color and has a pleasant subtle odor. Texture is hard and very brittle when solid Excellent for making candles, suitable for medicinal and food uses Commonly used on automobile protectants and dental floss
Features & Highlights
- 100% Pure Carnauba Wax- Highly functional in multipurpose applications
- Our Carnauba wax is T1 Organic: the highest quality and purity available. Free from peanut, tree nut, milk, corn allergens.
- Excellent for DIY cosmetics as it produces desired textures, enhancing emoliency and moisturing properties for skin creams, lip balms, body butters. Very hard and brittle when solid and is suitable for medicinal and food uses. Please kindly note that this product has a very high melting point and if to add it to lotions please melt thoroughly and follow a precise recipe to avoid gritty products.
- Non toxic wax, Completely pure, free from any kind of debris. Can be used for making candy as it gives edible products a glossy polished appearance, Use this in DIY cosmetic applications to obtain the desired texture, Our wax is very suitable for the Automotive industry as it is used on automobile protectants and dental floss.
- FDA and USDA compliant packaging. MAKE SURE TO MELT PROPERLY BEFORE USE TO AVOID GRITTY LOTIONS. Please note that we are the only sellers of this brand. We have not authorized any other distributors. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
Health and Beauty
7 x 4 x 11 inches
4.9 x 1 x 10.5 inches
Have questions about this item (JE), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Oslove Organics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 75736000150, ean: 0075736000150,
To ensure a quality product, Meyer's Beeswax Pellets are sourced at their origin . Meyer's Beeswax is a 5th generation family-owned company with over 90 years of experience in the bee and beeswax industry. By tapping into this experience, we have de...
mpn: PARASOY, ean: 0638932100279,
With our proprietary blend of soy wax and paraffin wax. This para-soy wax comes in granules for easy measuring & scooping, and has a melt point of 132°. Fragrance load is up to 10%. Making scented tarts and votives are now a breeze and you get premi...
With supreme versatility and variation, this microcrystalline wax can serve multiple purposes on its own or as an additive to other wax blends. Paraffin comes from the same source — crude oil — as micro wax, but it's generally more brittle and ea...
mpn: GW415, ean: 0638932100118,
This is a pure soy wax. Most people have luck pouring this wax around 100-110 degrees F. It has a melt point of 120-125. This wax can be poured at higher temperatures, but may require a heat gun to smooth out the tops. This wax is also great for blen...