Blended Waxes, Inc. 3 Pack of Microcrystalline Wax 1lb. Block- Wax for Sculpting, Casting and Everyday Use
Blended Waxes, Inc. 3 Pack of Microcrystalline Wax 1lb. Block- Wax for Sculpting, Casting and Everyday Use by Blended Waxes, Inc. at Accelerated Artist. MPN: BW42905. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With supreme versatility and variation, this microcrystalline wax can serve multiple purposes on its own or as an additive to other wax blends. Paraffin comes from the same source — crude oil — as micro wax, but it's generally more brittle and easier to melt. If you need a more durable wax, you can combine the two together to create a product that has better elasticity, a higher melting point and more tack. This microcrystalline wax — which is fully refined and produced in the United State
Product Description & Reviews
With supreme versatility and variation, this microcrystalline wax can serve multiple purposes on its own or as an additive to other wax blends. Paraffin comes from the same source — crude oil — as micro wax, but it's generally more brittle and easier to melt. If you need a more durable wax, you can combine the two together to create a product that has better elasticity, a higher melting point and more tack. This microcrystalline wax — which is fully refined and produced in the United States — also contains advanced lubrication and lamination characteristics, which makes it very useful on its own. If you want to increase the smoothness and speed of your downhill run, you can apply wax to your snowboard or skis as a friction reducer. You can also apply it to the friction tape on ice hockey sticks, as it can help the tape resist disintegration on wet surfaces. The wax’s tackiness also improves puck control. That same tackiness makes this wax a consistently strong adhesive, which means you can find uses for it in book-binding, carpet binding, label backings, container seals and more. The wax’s durable structure can perhaps benefit beauty and cosmetic products the most. Users want these products to feel good on their body while reliably performing for long periods. The wax builds viscosity in creams and lotions, and it gives different kinds of facial makeup the water-resistant properties they need to hold up against sweat, tears and rain. Holding full compliance with FDA regulations 21CFR 178.3710, these waxes, which come in one-pound blocks, are completely safe and harmless to humans.
Features & Highlights
- Enhanced flexibility; fits into a range of applications like cosmetics, adhesives, ski waxes, hockey stick waxes and much more; comes in 1-pound blocks; gives plenty of workable material for large-scale production and various uses
- Derived from crude oil after being de-oiled during the refining process; combine microcrystalline with paraffin and other wax blends to give the latter 2 more tack, thickness, opacity, adhesiveness and elasticity
- Various lines of micro wax available with varying oil content, odors and colors to meet specific needs; high melting point of 160 degrees Fahrenheit, give or take 5 degrees; various lines congealing at slightly different points
- Different grades of microcrystalline range in balance of qualities; fully refined and produced in the United States; some make wax harder and more brittle while others achieve softness and tack
- Healthy, safe and free of adverse side effects; complies with FDA regulations 21CFR 178.3710; multiple approvals and recommendations for an ideal agent in cosmetics and beauty products
Blended Waxes, Inc.
Blended Waxes, Inc.
Blended Waxes, Inc.
4.8 x 2.3 x 9.3 inches
Have questions about this item (BW42905), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Blended Waxes, Inc., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: GW415, ean: 0638932100118,
This is a pure soy wax. Most people have luck pouring this wax around 100-110 degrees F. It has a melt point of 120-125. This wax can be poured at higher temperatures, but may require a heat gun to smooth out the tops. This wax is also great for blen...
mpn: 444, ean: 0617724324666,
Unleash your inner-creative and indulge in the hobby of candle making with this all-natural soy wax from Golden Foods. The perfect blend of natural ingredients, you will love adding colors and scents to this decadent wax and providing the gift of swe...
mpn: 464-50LB, ean: 0888691990875,
Size:50 pound case Natural Soy 464 Wax: 50 pound case - Flakes. Soy blended with a soy additive to achieve smooth tops and a superior hot and cold throw. Single Pour with a 115-120 melt point.Natural Soy 464 Wax: 50 pound bag - Flakes. Soy blended wi...
mpn: 90021, ean: 0622019900210,
These high quality seamless aluminum pouring pots are ideal for all types of craft & cooking projects that will require double-boiler melting. Perfect for paraffin, soy wax, beeswax, palm wax and soap bases as well heating sauces, candy making and pr...