On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the Wool Roving Hand Dyed. Super Soft BFL Combed Top Pre-Drafted for Easy Hand Spinning. Artisanal Craft Fiber ideal for Felting, Weaving, Wall Hangings and Embellishments. 4 Ounce. Purple by Living Dreams Yarn at Accelerated Artist. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Express yourself - make all your spinning and felting dreams come true with this exquisite hand dyed wool fiber! FELTING: BFL (Blue Face Leicester) wool is England?s finest felting fiber and compares favorably to Merino wool. You will find it easy to use no matter what your preferred method is. It is equally suitable for needle felting, wet felting, nuno felting and felted soap. SPINNING: BFL is a semi-lustrous longwool with a very soft hand and a micron count of 21-23. You will love this exquis
Product Description & Reviews
Express yourself - make all your spinning and felting dreams come true with this exquisite hand dyed wool fiber! FELTING: BFL (Blue Face Leicester) wool is England?s finest felting fiber and compares favorably to Merino wool. You will find it easy to use no matter what your preferred method is. It is equally suitable for needle felting, wet felting, nuno felting and felted soap. SPINNING: BFL is a semi-lustrous longwool with a very soft hand and a micron count of 21-23. You will love this exquisitely soft combed top fiber that has been pre-drafted to thumb thickness...there is hardly any need to draft this fiber as it will quickly spin into singles. It is an excellent fiber for beginning spinners as well as experts. We recommend hand wash in cool water with like colors. The hand dyed colors we offer are well developed and reliable, but please be aware that this is a natural handmade product with slight variances...that is what makes this product so special! Your purchase of Living Dreams Yarn and Fiber products directly supports independent artisans, local farms and US fiber mills and their communities!
Features & Highlights
- HAND DYED TO PERFECTION: careful kettle dyeing in small batches allows us to create tonally complex, vivid coloring with nuances that can only be achieved by hand dyeing. We are proud to offer these variegated colors to discerning crafters who appreciate the unique qualities of hand dyed fiber. No two bags look exactly alike - if you are looking for industrially dyed solid colors this is not your fiber ;-)
- EASY SPINNING FIBER: we pre-drafted this super soft BFL roving to thumb thickness so that beginning spinners can concentrate on their hand movements rather than drafting. Made from the finest softest combed top available - you will quickly see why a lot of experienced spinners prefer BFL to Merino. Blue Faced Leicester is a longwool with a staple length of 3-4 inches with slight curl and fine crimp. It spins into a beautiful, lustrous yarn with great resilience. 26mic.
- IDEAL FOR MANY CRAFTS: from needle and wet felting to weaving, hand dyed BFL is sure to add pizazz to any fiber art project. It is particularly popular for adding a dash of color and texture to wall hangings and even super bulky knits and crochet.
- QUANTITY: 1 ounce / 28 grams (approx. 4.25 yards / 4 meter). Beautifully packaged for gifting to yourself or the fiber lover in your life.
- MANY MORE COLORS: We offer USA hand dyed BFL roving in an artist palette of 40 colors. For more color choices please click on the blue LIVING DREAMS YARN link above and explore our HAND DYED section.
Living Dreams Yarn
Living Dreams Yarn
6 x 4 x 11 inches
6 x 3.75 x 10.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Living Dreams Yarn, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Roving-Grey16, ean: 0734872438929,
1 lb of Light/Medium Grey Beautiful 100% Australian Merino Wool Top Roving. 23 microns 2-3 inch/76mm staple length You are looking at some of the most Stunning Beautiful Wool Top Roving in Light/Medium Grey color that is Super Soft. Simply Beautiful ...
mpn: ABCD, ean: 0734872440175,
Periwinkle super soft bright and cheerful beautiful Australian Merino wool top roving in 23 microns with staple length 2-3 inches. Perfect for spinning into yarn, needle felting or wet felting into any shapes and animals. Feels AMAZING like cotton ca...
mpn: 2088-5, ean: 0659424986409,
This Corriedale cross has all the characteristics of a natural Corriedale wool, but has been cross bred to create a softer wool. The Corriedale breed hails originally from Australia and New Zealand where farmers decided to cross Merino ewes with Linc...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0740229811116,
Merino wool top roving feels amazing like silky clouds in your hands, soothing and easily enjoyable to work withCharmkey Chunky Merino Wool Yarn is 100-percent SUPER SUPER SOFT Australian Merino long wool, super big chunky yarn. It is baby soft for n...